After InfoQ wrote an article* on the test there has been an almighty flap (big enough to penetrate the usual volume of noise) on the Yahoo scrum development group. People firing off their 2c worth (0.5 c Australian) on things like:
- Certification means nothing
- The test is ridiculous
- It's testing the wrong stuff
- The CSM is not what people really want
- You could end up learning the wrong thing by taking the test
The only point from the whole broo-ha-ha worth repeating is from Ron Jeffries:
"How did it suddenly get necessary to do everything right the first time?"
* article in the sense of taking quotes from the Yahoo group and arranging them.
BTW - My mark was 88! Missed the top score by 1. Blast.